Friday, June 11, 2010

happy trails

hello! i'm blogging (quickly) from work today before i set off on my weekend adventure to the berkshires!

uncle ron has a new fancy house on a lake up there and arielle, ben and i are going to check it out for the weekend! hurray!!! i love fun summer weekend trips! especially when they involve me leaving work early.
uncle ron has plans for us to do a lot of 'water sports'. those are in quotes because- 1. can you picture me doing water sports? and 2. its supposed to rain for most of the weekend.

so you'll have to wait until sunday and see how it all turned out.

in the meantime- thank you to autumn and aaron for allowing me to borrow your gps device for the weekend. i'm excited to try out this newfangled technology (jk, i have seen them before- but never actually had to use/follow one myself!)

see you on the flip side!

No comments: