Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the pox

where is jessica simpson when you need her? my face looks like the 'before' picture in a proactive commercial.
seriously, it's like i have chicken pox strictly on my T-zone. it's gross.

i know i may get negative points for saying this- but normally i have awesome skin. i always have. i thought it was genes (have you seen evelyn's skin? its pretty great). then i apparently got to my mid-20s and my skin decided to go through adolescence.
it's upsetting.
i'm upset.

as a result i can't leave the house without a fair amount of makeup and i'm constantly re-examining my skin care products. i need a facial. and an esthetician to tell me what i should be using. i can't get in to see my dermatologist until june. by then my braces might have magically reappeared and my stylish side bangs will have grown down past my eyebrows and taken over my forehead.

send help.

No comments: