Saturday, May 22, 2010

the perfect saturday

today was great! here is proof:

so this is my floppy hat! look beyond my arm that looks like it is twice the size of my face, and focus on the hat. because its awesome. i wore it all day.






here is autumn and our box of crabs that we ate for dinner!! this was my second time eating fresh crabs, and they were amazingly delicious!






i am not joking- they were amazing. see? that's my serious face. it turns out once autum taught me how to break open the crab correctly i became an expert. (also note that my arms are regular sized, and not in fact, twice the size of my face)





we went, we beached, we shopped (did you know there were outlets in rohobeth?), we ate crabs. it was honestly a really relaxing and fun day. i want to go to rohobeth every weekend!

1 comment:

Smelly said...

What happened to your arm????