Monday, November 1, 2010

fall in summary

it looks like i've been gone for a while.

oops.

lots of things happen in the fall. tv starts back up (that takes up a lot of time), i've been off visiting/hosting visitors, my stove broke down for good, and i recently took up twitter (ugh, i know). oh, and i re-read all of harry potter, took a trip to the wizarding world of harry potter in orlando, and am anxiously awaiting the 7th movie to open (in 18 days and counting).
see? fall! my favorite time of year!

i realized that it felt like a long time since my last blog, so i thought i'd come back for an update. honestly, i've been thinking about what to write for a few days now. my brain is kind of drawing a blank. writer's block, perhaps?

i haven't been on a date in over a month, but i have been quite busy. this past weekend was girls weekend- arielle and ilyse came down to visit and we watched 4 movies, did some shopping, and ate our way around philadelphia. it was.....amazing.

we also managed to purchase a new stove- a 24" GE gas range, being delivered on Saturday (thank you Home Depot).
next up is a new washer/dryer. it's about time i was able to do my own laundry again, don't you think?
i've decided to get my apartment in order so 2011 can be the year my apartment looks amazing and i can have a lot of social gatherings.

this all feels quite discombobulated, sorry about that. i need to get back in the swing of this blogging thing and get my creative juices flowing.

No comments: