Wednesday, May 20, 2009

kris 'dreamy' allen

i freaking love kris allen. i'm glad he won american idol, although adam would have been good too. but i've loved kris the whole season. if you don't believe me you can check my itunes, cause i've downloaded like 5 of his songs. and i never download idol performances.

last night i had a dream that kris and i fell in love. it was totally cushy and random and crazy. i wish i could say it was a raunchy sex dream, but it wasn't. apparently my brain can't even fathom me having sex anymore (sad) yet falling in love w/ kris was no stretch of the imagination. we were like, hanging out in my apartment talking in my dream. and that was it. warm butterflies, total devotion. it was hysterical. i woke up and actually giggled. perhaps tonight i'll get to round 2 of the dream, and there will be less clothing involved.....

sadly, he's married. at 23. although his wife is adorable, and i loved the moment when she got up on stage w/ him at the end of the show and they hugged. she is the luckiest girl ever. :)

No comments: